It’s informative. It’s engaging. It’s funny. It’s Christian based. It can be read in less than an hour. It is free. It builds self esteem. It improves study habits. It focuses on the family. It focuses on friendship.
1.Make a schedule. 2.Plan dinners with your kids. 3.Don’t cook a lot of fried unhealthy meals. 4.Introduce new foods slowly. 5.Use dips to help kids to eat raw vegetables. 6.Make breakfast count by adding fruits. 7.Sprinkle some sugar on fruits and vegetables. 8. Allow your kids to help you cook. 9. Cut back on… [read more]
1. You have to work for the things you want. 2. Everything comes at a price. 3. Save your money. 4. It’s better to give than receive. 5. Help those in need. 6. Give what you can. 7. Sometimes you have to wait on the things you… [read more]
1. Respect for others will carry you far. 2. Save your money 3. To lose and win gracefully. 4. Show up and do your best. 5. Respect others property. 6. Clean up behind yourself. 7. Be honest with others. 8. Learn from your mistakes. 9.… [read more]
1. Dance Mat Typing http://www.rogers2.smmusd.org/teachers/type/ 2. Typing Games https://www.typing.com/typinglessons 3. The Typing of the Ghosts http://www.abcya.com/ghost_typing.htm 4. Key-Man http://www.typingmaster.com/games/keyman.asp 5. Key Seeker http://annrymer.com/keyseeker/ 6. Alpha Munchies http://www.abcya.com/kids_typing_game.htm 7. Type-a-Balloon https://www.typing.com/student/games/play/type-a-balloon 8. Typing Ninja https://www.typing.com/student/games/play/keyboard-ninja 9. Type Type Revolution http://www.learninggamesforkids.com/keyboarding_games/keyboarding_games_type_type_revolution.html 10. Typing Chef http://www.sense-lang.org/typing/games/typingchef.php http://www.todaysparent.com/kids/technology/fun-typing-games-for-kids/
1. Readjust bed times. 2. Have a family calendar. 3. Have a in and out box for school forms. 4. Discuss school goals for the year. 5. Stay in contact with teachers at school. 6. Help with the local PTA. 7. Create healthy… [read more]
1. It is funny. 2. It relates to the real world. 3. It talks to kids about prayer. 4. It talks to kids about friendship. 5. It talks to kids about hard work. 6. It talks to kids about the importance of school. 7. It talks… [read more]
1. You care about your kids. 2. Students benefit academically from parent involvement. 3. To get connected with other parents. 4. You can help teachers become successful. 5. You can advocate for kids. 6. You will play a part in decisions that affect children. 7.… [read more]